Sun. Jun 16th, 2019

Flames in the night in the dwelling in Martirano Lombardo, in salvo elderly couple

Fear in the night at Martirano Lombardo. An elderly couple was surprised in their sleep by the flames, probably generated by a short circuit. To notice the smoke, the neighbors who alerted the family and lent first aid. On the spot also intervened the medical guard on duty, firefighters and two ambulances of 118. The elders, who reported only some excoriation, were transported to the hospital for the checks of the case.

Leave a Reply

Utilizzando il sito, accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.

Close